One and two bedroom units/cottages are available.
All the units are less than five years old. Every unit is unique. Our architect has a love of light and has designed units with lots of big windows and skylights to let the sun in.
The cottages are spacious and have modern, good quality fittings.
To save electricity each unit is fitted with a solar geyser, which provides hot water for bathing and underfloor heating or radiators which is used to heat the cottages. The units are set in pretty, well-maintained gardens.
In an emergency, residents are able to alert the nursing staff by pressing a remote.
All the independent units are sold on life rights.
A resident’s right to remain in an independent unit depends on the resident’s health and ability. When a resident is no longer able to cope with independent living they can be moved to mid care or frail care facilities, to receive the appropriate care.
Every unit has the following;
- Kitchens with granite tops
- Ready for 2 appliances
- Thermo fan ovens and glass hobs
- Solar powered heating
- Solar powered geysers
- Quality finishes throughout
- Bathrooms with walk-in showers, with a seat in the shower, safety rails, and heated towel rails
- All units are individually metered
- Some units have a garage others have a carport